torsdag den 28. marts 2013

Tuesday morning - on the scale

After monday evening I slept quite well, although I had a sore butt.

Unfortunately tuesday morning is the morning where we do the weight control, and this was the second time. We did one weighing session when we signed the contract, to set the baseline, and agreed on how much I should loose. The goal is to loose 4 kg before summer.

"Get up and get on the weight" my wife commanded. She hadn't forgotten it...
 With a bad feeling I got on the scale, and sure enough, I had gained half a kg since last tuesday. Since I had had quite a beating the evening before, I was silently hoping for my wife to let it pass...

"Fetch the long thin cane" she barked.
"Bend over!"

And with no further delay she brought the cane down at least 25 times. Hard, fast and without mercy at all, at my already very sore bottom. I was vocalizing and having a hard time standing still after just three strokes.

"Oh my, I seem to have broken some skin" she said without remorse, put down the cane and left the room.

And sure enough. Three of the strokes had broken the skin, and was bleeding a bit. I felt punished and loved.

In the pic you can see my bottom today Thursday. The big bruise is probably from mondays punishment, and the stripes are the sores from my tuesday caning. My bottom still hurts a bit.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar