onsdag den 27. marts 2013

The journey begins

My wife and I has been playing around with BDSM for the last 10 years or so. Nothing too fancy, but involving some spanking, bondage and such. 

While my wife likes being tied up and dominated a bit, she really dislikes getting spanked, but she kinda enjoyed spanking me, and I found being at the recieving end was quite a kick for me too. 

That being said, it's always been a bit on/off, and sometimes to my great frustration months have passed without any real action. Browsing the net, I started fantasizing about a domestic discipline relationship, but lacked the courage to suggest it. Then in January  I tried to suggest something, and my wife didn't seem shocked or disgusted, and a few weeks ago, I suggested that we made an official agreement  and had made a rough draft. She agreed, and we ended up making a contract, that we both signed.

The agreement adresses two main issues:

1. my behaivour (helping around the house,my mood and my attention) 
2. my health (weight, food and fitness)

If I outstep the boundries I get punished, in a level of severity that reflects the crime - at my wifes discretion.

Once every two weeks, there is a maintenance session - which we both are responsible for remembering. The purpose of that session is to remind us both of our responsiblities. She is responsible for disciplining me if need be, and I am responsible for not having to get punished.

Every tuesday morning we have a control weighing session, where my weight and waistline is being measured, and I have to show my fitness log to prove that I actually do fitness as agreed upon. 

In the next post, I will tell you a bit about. how the initiation session went...

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar